Yusuf Maitama Sule(NWU) Admission List For 2020/2021 Academic Session|1st & 2nd Batch List| The management of Yusuf Maitama Sule(NWU) has released its 1st and 2nd batch admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session and those who applied for admission are urged to follow the steps in this article to check.
How To Check NWU List
Candidates are advised to check their admission status on the Jamb portal and printout their admission letter before proceeding to follow the steps below:
- Visit NWU admission status checking portal http://stagemis.net/screening/putme_nwu/index.php#
- Input your Jamb registration number
- Click on continue to access your admission status
Follow the steps below to check your Jamb admission status and printout your admission status:
- Visit the Jamb efacility page https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/
- Input your email address and password
- Click on Login
- Once in your dashboard, select your examination year
- Click on the Check Admission Status tab
- Click on Accept Admission if your admission status is showing Congratulations you have been offered admission
Once you have accepted your admission, print out your admission letter, and original Jamb result also, apply for a change of course form if you were given another course.
Drop your comments below if you have any questions also share this article with friends who you feel might be interested.