YSU PostUtme/DE Screening Form For 2021/2022 Academic Session Is Out| See Screening Dates & Venues
The management of Yobe State University has released its Postutme/DE form for the 2021/2022 academic session and those who made the school their first choice institution can proceed to the registration portal to register after reading the guidelines outlined in this article.
The cutoff marks and screening dates have also been announced by the management of the institution and these are all vital things you must take note of before they proceed to the portal to register for the screening exercise. All registration must be done within the stipulated period and it is only those who register during the application period that would be eligible to participate in the screening exercise.
Requirements For Yobe State University PostUtme/DE Screening
There are things that candidates need to possess before registering for the screening exercise and without these things, you would not be considered for admission. Interested applicants should ensure that they possess the requirements below before registering.
- Candidates must make Yobe State University their first choice institution and those who have not done that must apply for a Jamb change of course form.
- Candidates must meet the departmental cutoff mark stipulated for their department.
- Those with awaiting result must upload their result to Jamb portal after it has been released.
- Candidates must score a minimum of 140 in their Jamb examination.
YSU PostUtme Screeening Registration Fee
Those who are registering for the screening exercise must pay the registration fee which is N2,000 only and without it, you would not be able to participate in the screening.
How To Register For Yobe State University(YSU) PostUtme/DE Screening Exercise
Those who want to participate in the screening exercise should follow the procedures below to register for the screening:
- Visit the Yobe State University PostUtme/DE registration portal www.ysu.edu.ng/putme
- Scroll down and click on Click here to create new account
- Fill the form and click on the CREATE USER button
- After that, an RRR code would be generated and you are to copy the RRR and make payment of N2,000 for the screening.
- After you have made the payment, proceed to the registration portal and input your Jamb registration number and RRR Code
- Click on Login once you are done and click on the icons you would find to fill a particular section of the application form.
YSU PostUtme/DE Registration Deadline
The deadline for the PostUtme/DE screening registration is October 31, 2021, and all registration must be done before then.
Drop your comments below if you have any questions also, let us know if you encountered any problem when registering.