The management of Yobe State University(YSU) has released the admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session and those who made the Yobe State University their first choice institution should follow the steps outlined in this article to check the admission list.
The admission list can only be accesses via the JAMB CAPS portal and candidates should follow the steps below to apply:
- Go to the Jamb efacility portal https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/
- Input your username and password, and login to your account
- Click on the Check Admission status tab
- Select your examination year and input your registration number
- Click on Check admission status
Once you have followed the steps above, you would be directed to a page where you can view your admission status, and those whose admission status is showing Congratulations you have been offered admission should accept admission and proceed to print their admission letter.
Those who are offered another course should apply for a change of course and those whose CAPS is not showing Congratulations you have been offered admission should check their CAPS frequently.
Drop your comments below if you have any questions also subscribe to our mailing list and follow our social media pages so as to be informed or updated once we publish a new article.