Yobe State Teachers Recruitment 2020| This post is for teachers who are looking for teaching jobs in schools owned by the Yobe state government. This post would give you all the information needed for the upcoming recruitment.
A lot of questions have been asked by multiple followers concerning the Yobe state teachers(SUBEB) recruitment and below is a list of the most frequently asked questions:
- Yobe State Subeb Shortlist
- Yobe State Subeb Portal
- Updates On Yobe State Subeb.
- Teaching Jobs In Yobe State
- Yobe State Government Recruitment
- Yobe State Government Recruitment Portal
Requirements For Yobe State Teachers Recruitment
- Applicant should have a Bsc/NCE/HND from a recognized tertiary institution and in an education related discipline.
- Applicant should have a minimum of five(5) credits in WASC/GCE/SSCE including Mathematics and English.
- Applicant should be a citizen of Nigeria.
- Applicant should have other necessary credentials.
- Applicants are advised to register with TRCN(Teachers Registration Council Of Nigeria) in order to become licensed teachers.
Applicants should note that anyone that meet the requirement is eligible to apply regardless of gender and they should also note that it is important to possess any of these(scanned copies of your credentials, passport and a means of identification).Finally note that only those that meet the minimum requirements or pass the screening would be selected so ensure that you adhere to the instruction when applying and also during application, make sure you submit original documents and correct information as it is prohibited to submit false data and credentials.
Please note that Yobe state teachers recruitment is yet to commence so make sure you subscribe to our mailing list so as to be updated once they start recruiting.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should visit Yobe state recruitment portal to register and apply or visit Yobe state government website www.yobestate.gov.ng for more information. Bookmark this page as it would be updated regularly.
Please subscribe to our mailing list and follow our social media pages so as to be informed or updated once we publish a new post.