Yobe State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2021|www.yobestate.gov.ng| Is the Yobe State Civil Service Commission recruitment form out? The Yobe state civil service commission recruitment form is yet to be released however, take note of all the vital information that would be provided in this article.
Yobe state is a northwestern state that was created on 27th August 1991 and it ranks sixth(6) out of the thirty-six(36) states in the country in terms of land area. It was carved out from the then old Borno state by the then head of state General Ibrahim Babangida. Also, Yobe state is mainly an Agricultural state with huge deposits of minerals such as kaolin and gypsum.
Yobe state civil service commission is the body in charge of recruitment and before you can be employed, you must possess certain requirements which we have carefully outlined in this article also note that the Yobe state civil service commission recruitment is open to everybody but preference would be given to those from the following local government areas listed below:
Requirements For Yobe State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
Before applying for the Yobe state government recruitment, ensure that you possess the following:
- A BSc/HND/OND or any other recognized degree from a tertiary institution and in a related discipline.
- An O’level result that meets the minimum requirements.
- Applicants should be proficient in English and should have good communication skills.
Please note that recruitment is yet to commence so disregard any information that say otherwise.
How To Apply
Interested persons should follow the steps outlined below to apply:
- Visit the Yobe state civil service commission recruitment portal www.yobestate.gov.ng
- Read the requirements for any available position thoroughly
- Fill the application form and upload your documents or any other required credentials
- Submit once you are done
Please subscribe to our mailing list and follow our social media pages so as to be informed or updated once we publish a new post.