West African Examination Council Recruitment 2020- This article would give you all the details you need to know about WAEC recruitment including how to apply, requirements and any other related information.
The West African Examination Council was established in 1952 and the headquarters is in Ghana. The Role of WAEC is to conduct, set and monitor exams across the five Anglophone countries of West Africa. The five Anglophone countries are Nigeria, Ghana, Gambia, Liberia and Sierra Leone.
A lot of questions are being asked about WAEC recruitment 2020 and the questions were too much that we decided to publish this post to answer the questions below:
1. How Can I apply For WAEC Recruitment 2020?
2. Is WAEC Currently Recruiting?
3. How much does WAEC Pay their Staff?
4. What are the requirements for WAEC Recruitment?
5. When is the deadline for WAEC Recruitment?
If your question falls into any of the categories above, then make sure to read this post to the end as all of them would be answered thoroughly.
Read More: SON Recruitment Form Portal 2020
IMPORTANT POINTS TO NOTE
1. Application is free of charge.
2. Documents would be scanned and uploaded at the portal.
3. Applicants should make sure they have their passports as it may be required.
Requirements For WAEC Recruitment?
1. Applicant should have a degree preferably a bachelor’s degree from a tertiary institution.
2. Applicant should have an O’level result.
3. Applicant should have an NYSC/discharge certificate.
4. Applicant should possess a means of identification.
Please If this Post was Useful, Share with your friends and any other Interested Person.
Is WAEC Currently Recruiting?
Presently, WAEC is not recruiting, so disregard any information that say otherwise.
How Can I apply For WAEC Recruitment 2020?
Interested applicants should visit WAEC recruitment portal recruitment.waec.com.ng and register before applying for vacant positions. Alternatively, bookmark this page as it would be updated once recruitment starts.
Please subscribe to our mailing lists and follow our social media pages so as to be informed or updated once we publish a new post.