WAEC Recruitment 2021/2022 Application Form Portal |recruitment.waec.com.ng|Is WAEC Currently recruiting? From the information reaching us, the portal for the West African Examination Council recruitment has been activated but the recruitment is yet to commence.
In this article, we would provide all the information needed for the recruitment and this includes the requirements, how to apply and other important details.
The West African Examination Council was established in 1952 and the headquarters is in Ghana. The Role of WAEC is to conduct, set, and monitor exams across the five Anglophone countries of West Africa. The five Anglophone countries are Nigeria, Ghana, Gambia, Liberia, and Sierra Leone.
The West African Examination council recruitment is for those who possess the requirements and there would be a screening exercise and only those who pass this stage would get a job with WAEC so ensure that you do your best during the screening. But first, check out other recruitment opportuniuties below
Requirements For WAEC Recruitment
Interested applicants should possess the following:
- A BSc/HND/OND or any other recognized degree in a related discipline.
- A minimum of five(5) credits in WASC/SSCE/GCE including Mathematics and English language.
- A means of identification.
- An NYSC discharge or exemption certificate.
Important Points To Note
Interested applicants should also take note of the following before applying:
- The application is free of charge.
- Documents would be scanned and uploaded to the recruitment portal.
- Applicants are expected to have scanned passport photograph of size between 7kb to 30kb and dimension 275 x 314 pixels.
- The size of uploads should be between 50kb to 120kb, width between 400pixels to 1200pixels and height between 600pixels to 1500pixels
Is WAEC Recruitment Currently Ongoing?
Presently, the West African Examination Council is not undergoing any form of recruitment so please disregard any information that says otherwise as it is false.
How To Apply For WAEC Recruitment 2021
Interested applicants should visit the
- WAEC recruitment portal recruitment.waec.com.ng and follow the steps below to apply:
- Click on the register menu
- Once you are done registering, a verification code would be sent to your email address.
- Click on the link sent to your email.
- Once you have verified your account, click on sign in.
- Input your details, login and apply for the vacant positions.
Please subscribe to our mailing lists and follow our social media pages so as to be informed or updated once we publish a new post.