UNIZIK PostUtme/Direct Entry Form for the 2021/2022 academic session has been released and this was announced by the management of the University on September 9, 2021. Those who made UNIZIK their first choice University when applying for Jamb should follow the guidelines in this article to apply for the PostUtme.
Before registering for the Nnamdi Azikwe University 2021/22 admission screening exercise, it is important that you have the necessary requirements such as the minimum Jamb score, and also pay the fee for the screening exercise.
Requirements For UNIZIK PostUtme/DE Screening Exercise
We earlier stated that the PostUtme/DE form is available to only those who are eligible and below are some of the things one must possess before proceeding to the portal to register for the exercise:
- Applicants must choose UNIZIK as their first choice institution
- Applicants must meet the minimum cutoff mark for the course they selected
- Those who did not seelct UNIZIK as their first choice institution should apply for a Jamb change of course
- Those applying for Direct Entry should be holders of HND/ON/ A level in relevant disciplines or subjects.
How To Register For UNIZIK PostUtme/DE Screening Exercise
Those who want to register for the Nnamdi Azikwe 2021/2022 PostUtme/De screening exercise should follow the steps outlined below:
- Visit UNIZIK admission screening registration portal apply.unizik.edu.ng
- Create an account with your email address and password
- Login with your details
- Click on 2021 Post UTME Application
- Link your Jamb profile with your account
- Printout your invoice and proceed to pay the registration fee of N2000
- After payment, login to the portal and input your date of birth and next of kin information
- Submit your application and acknowledgement email would be sent to you
UNIZIK PostUtme/DE Screening Date & Time
Information on UNIZIK PostUtme/DE screening date & time would be communicated to applicants via their phone numbers or email address. Those who did not register and did not upload their Olevel result to the Jamb CAPS portal would not be considered for the screening exercise.
Important Things To Take Note Of Before Registering
The registration would commence on September 8, 2021, and the registration portal would be closed on November 10, 2021. The change of course deadline is November 12, 2021, also, Direct entry students should ensure that they submit their academic transcripts to the Registrar, Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka, and hard copies of their JAMB E slip, O level result/s, OND/HND/First Degree or A’Level results to the office of Deputy Registrar (Admissions) before November 22, 2021, which is the deadline for the submission of the paper.
Drop your comments below if you have any questions also, subscribe to our mailing list and follow our social media pages so as to be updated once we publish a new article.