UNIUYO Admission List For 2020/2021 Academic Session Is Out|Check List Now| This is to inform those who applied for admission into the University of Uyo for the 2020/2021 academic session that the admission list has been uploaded on the portal and applicants should follow the steps in this article to check if they were admitted or not.
The list of candidates offered provisional admission into various undergraduate programs in the University of Uyo has been released by the management of the institution and those searching for the UNIUYO admission list should follow the guidelines in this article to check the list.
How To Check UNIUYO Admission List For 2020/2021 Academic Session
Before one can check the list on the UNIUYO admission status checking portal, candidates should follow the steps below to check their admission status on the JAMB portal:
- Visit the Jamb CAPS portal portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/
- Input your email address and password
- Click on login to access your dashboard
- Click on check Admission status tab
- Select your examination year and input your admission number
- Click on check admission status
Follow the steps below to check the admission status on the UNIUYO admission status checking portal:
- Visis the UNIUYO admission status checking portal / eportal page https://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals/
- By the left hand side of the screen, click on the Admission status icon
- Input your registration number
- Click on the Check Status button
Congratulations to those who were admitted, proceed to pay the acceptance feee which is N25,000 only
Once you have followed the steps below, your admission status would be displayed also admitted candidates should ensure that they do the following:
- Ensure that they printout their Jamb admision letter and on the school portal
- Proceed to pay your acceptance fee on the school portal www.uniuyo.edu.ng
- Apply for a change of course if your course was changed on the Jamb portal
Read More: JAMB Result Checker
Share this article with friends who might find it useful.