United States (U.S) Embassy 2021/2022 Recruitment Form Portal| Do you want to work in the U.S embassy? The United States Embassy recruitment is currently ongoing for various positions and this article would provide all the vital information needed.
How Do I Get A Job At The US Embassy
Getting a Job in the US embassy is just like getting a normal job because the application process is straightforward and simple. Make sure you read this post to the end of this post to see how you can apply for jobs in the U.S embassy.
The following positions are available:
Position Title: Investigator
Salary: NGN 12,772,559 (USD 53,596) / Annum
Job Location: Abuja
Application Deadline: 27th May, 2021
Position Title: Office Management Assistant
Salary: USD $34,021 annually
Job Location: Lagos
Application Deadline: 6th August 2021
Requirements For U.S Embassy Recruitment
- Applicant should have the degree required for the position being applied for.
- Applicant must be proficient in speaking and writing English Language.
- Applicants should have basic computer skills and should be able to use programs like MS Word.
- Applicants should have strong interpersonal skills.
- Residency and/or work permit
- Degree with transcript
- Certificate or license.
- Applicants who are invited for the language skill test would be contacted via email
- Applicants applying for any position excluding HVAC Mechanic should possess their NYSC discharge or exemption certificate.
Important Points To Note
Interested applicants should note the following points below:
- Application is free of charge
- Make sure you have all the documents listed above in the requirements section.
- An applicant can only apply once
- Application is open to anyone regardless of gender.
How To Apply
Click on the links below to read the job descriptions and apply for each of the following positions:
U.S Embassy Recruitment Deadline
The United States Embassy recruitment deadline is written under the position title so ensure to apply before the date specified.
Click on the play button above to watch our video guide and also ensure that you subscribe to our mailing list so as to be informed or updated once we publish a new article.