This is to inform the general public that the United Nations Recruitment for 2021 is currently ongoing and applications are currently invited from interested and qualified candidates. Do you want to work for the United Nations?? Then this post is for you.
- Position Title: Resident Coordinator (Nigeria), D2
- Job Code Title: Resident Coordinator
- Job Location: Abuja
- Job Opening Number: 20-Sustainable Development-RCS-140869-D-Abuja (X)
- Department/Office Resident Coordinator System
- He / She would be in charge of leading the United Nations team in the development, monitoring, and reporting on the UNDAF.
- Coordinating United Nations system-wide support to Government
- Promoting and nurturing staff learning and implementation of staff rules and policies.
- You would make advances with the United Country Team.
- You would be in charge of managing and providing strategic guidance and oversight to the Residents Coordinators Office.
Applicant should have 15 years of substantive experience and results in leadership role at the international level.
Applicant should have a masters degree or an equivalent post graduate qualification in development studies, international relations, political science, economics, social science in an advanced post graduate University degree.
- Position Title: Public Information Officer, P3 (Temporary Job Opening)
- Job Code Title: PUBLIC INFORMATION OFFICER
- Job Location: Maiduguri
- Job Opening Number: 20-Public Information-OCHA-140966-J- (X)
- Department/Office Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs
- Content Production
- Media Relations
- Digit Media
- Corporate Corporations
Work Experience & Academic Qualifications
- Applicant should have an advanced University degree(Master’s degree or equivalent)in communication, journalism, international relations, public administration, or related field is required. In addition to this, the applicant should have a minimum of five(5) years of experience in any of the areas listed above.
Please note that the United Nations recruitment 2021/2022 recruitment is yet to commence but we would update this article once recruitment commences.
Please, subscribe, share and follow our social media platforms so that you would be updated once we publish a new post.