UNIPORT 2021/2022 PostUtme/DE Screening Form Is Out| See How To Register Now|The management of the University of Portharcourt has announced the release of its 2021/2022 PostUtme/DE screening form and those who made the University their first choice institution in Jamb can start registering for the screening exercise.
There are basic requirements that candidates must possess before they proceed to register for the University of Portharcourt screening exercise that would take place also note that there is a period of registration for the recruitment and the mode of registration is online.
UNIPORT 2021/2022 Screening Requirements
Like we earlier said, there are certain things that candidates who are applying for UNIPORT screening exercise must take note of and only those who meet the requisite requirements would be able to participate in the screening exercise. The following are the requirements for UNIPORT 2021/2022 Screening exercise:Before applying, applicants must do the following:
- Must make UNIPORT their first choice institution and those who did not make UNIPORT their first choice institution must ensure that they apply for a change of institution before September 13, 2021.
- Must upload their their O’level result on Jamb portal
- Must have a valid phone number and email address which they would use for registration
- Must be aged 16 and above before registering for the Screening exercise.
- Must have a minimum Jamb score of 150 regardless of the course selected.
Additional Points To Note
There are certain tips that applicants who are registering for UNIPORT screening exercise must take note of before proceeding to the registration portal to register and the additional points we would outline below are very useful for all candidates.
- The name and image used during registration must correspond with what you present during the physical screening exercise
- The registration is done online
- Those registering for the PostUtme screeng exercise would be expected to pay a registration fee of
- During the screening exercise, applicants must come along with the following things:
- A photocard printed online and a pen
- Photocopy of O’level certificates(WASCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB), birth certificate, affidavit of age declaration.
- Payment of the registration fee after generation of RRR must be paid to any of the following banks: ACCESS BANK PLC, ECOBANK PLC, FIDELITY BANK PLC, FIRST BANK PLC, FCMB, UBA PLC, AND UNIPORT-CHOBA MICROFINANCE BANK.
- An remita receipt showing an access code must be collected from the bank after payment
How To Register For UNIPORT 2021/2022 PostUtme Screening Exercise
Those participating in the University of Portharcourt PostUtme screening exercise must follow the steps below to register for the exercise:
- Visist the UNIPORT PostUtme registration portal utmedetails.uniport.edu.ng/welcome_utme.php
- Fill the from under the Under the new User heading
- Click on create after filling the form
- Generate your RRR and proceed to the specified banks to make payments
- After payment, ensure to obtain a remita receipt from the bank with an access code confirming payment
- Proceed to the portal and fill the form under the Login header
- Use the accesscode obtained from the bank as your access code
- Click on Login
- Fill the application form, and upload a passport with a red background(Note that the passport must not be more than 1 x 1 inch).
- Prinout the photocard once you are done registering
UNIPORT PostUtme Screening Dates, Venues, & Application Period
UNIPORT screening online registration would commence on September 6, 2021 and end on September 17, 2021 and the screening exercise is scheduled to commence onand those who would not be able to meet the scheduled date and time for their screening mjust come to the school on October 4, 2021 by 7:00am for the supplementary PostUtme exams.
Below is the screening schedule for UNIPORT PostUtme Screening exercise
|September 22,201||Management Sciences/Law||8.00am-2:00pm|
|September 24,201||Social Sciences||8.00am-2:00pm|
|September 24,201||Medicine & Surgery||8.00am-2:00pm|
Drop your comments below if you have any questions also follow our social media pages to receive more school news