UBEC Recruitment 2021/2022 Application Form Portal |fts.admissions.cloud| Do you want to apply for the Universal Basic Education Commission recruitment? UBEC recruitment 2021 is yet to commence but this article would provide the requirements, how to apply, and other related information.
The Universal Basic Education Programme was introduced in the year 1999 by the Federal Government of Nigeria as a reform programme aimed at providing greater access to, and ensuring the provision of basic quality education in Nigeria.
Requirements For UBEC Recruitment 2021
Interested candidates should possess the following before applying:
- Candidates must have obtained a certificate in education and should have at least one of the following(Nigeria Certificate in Education(NCE), Bachelors degree in Education(B.ed)) or Postgraduate Diploma in Education(PDGE).
- Candidate must be qualified to teach in any of the following subjects below:
- English Language/Literature
- Integrated Science
- Agricultural Science
- Home Economics
- Technical/Technology Education
- Physical & Health Education
- Early Childhood Care and Development Education
- Computer Science
- Applicant must have earned a degree with a grade not lower than second class division or earned an NCE with a credit each in teaching practice and at least one teaching subject.
- Applicant should not be currently be enrolled in any government programme like Npower, NYSC.
- Applicant should not be more than 35 years old.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should follow the steps outlined below to apply:
- Visit the UBEC recruitment portal fts.admissions.cloud/home
- Fill the form displayed in under the create account section as shown in the image below.
- Once you have created an account, click on login to access your portal.
- Your password is your phone number.
Important Points To Note
Please ensure that you take note of the following points below:
- The Application is free of charge.
- Ensure that you have scanned copies of your credentials.
- Applicants are advised to have scanned passports.
- Applicants should have a means of identification.
- Once you are done applying, ensure that you print the screening slip and take note of your screening date and venue.
- Applicants who have degrees that were certified in 2014 or before then are ineligible to apply.
Please subscribe to our mailing list and follow our social media pages and you would be informed once there are new job openings.