The University Of Nigeria(UNN) Direct Entry Admission List for 2020/2021 Academic Session
This is to inform those who applied for the University of Nigeria’s 2020/2021 direct entry admission that the admission list has been released and this article would guide you on how to check if you were shortlisted or not.
How To Check UNN Direct Entry Admission List
Follow the steps outlined below to check the list:
- Go to the UNN Direct Entry Result checking portal https://unnportal.unn.edu.ng/Modules/Applications/PUTME/PUTMEResults/CheckDEResults.aspx
- Input your Jamb registration number
- Proceed to generate an invoice that contains your RRR Number
- Pay using your ATM Card or proceed to any bank with your printout for payment.
- Enter your Reg number to access your UN direct entry score
Important Points To Note
- Shortlisted candidates are requested to pay an acceptance fee of N25,000 after they have checked their results.
- Print your admission slip
- The admission is provisional
- Shortlisted candidates are to proceed with the other fee payments and registration as indicated on the website.
- Candidates who did not upload their O’level result(WAEC/NECO) should do so urgently at a JAMB accredited center.
- Candidates offered admission in courses other than the one they choose in JAMB should ensure that they do a change of course.
Congratulations to those who made the list and also subscribe to our mailing list and follow our social media pages so as to be updated once we publish a new article.