Tetfund Recruitment Form Portal 2020|www.tetfundserver.com is the official website of Tetfund and this article is for our followers who have been looking for employment or job opportunities with Tetfund as this post would give them a well detailed description on the Tetfund recruitment 2020.
Tetfund is the short form for Tertiary Education Trust Fund and it was originally known as Education Trust Fund until it was amended by the Act No 40 of 1998 (now renamed and replaced with Tertiary Education Trust Fund Act 2011).The aim of Tetfund is provision of funds for research and publications, academic staff training and development, institutional material and equipment and other necessary needs of a university.
Multiple questions have been asked by a lot of our followers concerning the TETFund recruitment 2020 and this article would answer the questions listed below:
- Is TETFund currently recruiting?
- What are the requirements for TETFund recruitment?
- How do I apply for TETFund recruitment?
- When is the deadline for TETFund recruitment 2020?
- Is TETFund recruitment form for 2020 out?
- When would the list of Shortlisted candidates for TETFund recruitment be released?
Do you have what it takes to work with TETFund? If yes, then make sure you read the requirements and how to apply below else, ensure that you check our other posts that may interest you.
Requirements For TETFund Recruitment 2020
- Applicant should have a degree(Bsc/HND/OND) from a recognized institution and in a related field.
- Applicant should have an O’level result that meets the minimum requirements.
- Applicant should have basic computing skills.
- Applicant should have an NYSC certificate.
- Applicant should be proficient in English.
- Applicant should have good communication skills.
Please note that TETFund recruitment is free of charge and recruitment is yet to commence so disregard any information that say otherwise as it is false.
How To Apply
Make sure you have your CV, original and photocopies of your credentials and visit TETFund recruitment portal www.tetfundserver.com to apply . Make sure you bookmark this page as it would be updated frequently.
The deadline for TETFund recruitment 2020 is yet to be released as recruitment has not commenced, so adhere to the instructions in this post to stay updated.
Please subscribe to our mailing list and follow our social media pages so as to be informed or updated once we publish a new post. For more information on TETFund recruitment, contact them via their email address firstname.lastname@example.org or their telephone number (+234) 8008383863.