Teaching Jobs In Rivers State 2021|Check Current Teaching Jobs| This post is for those looking for teaching jobs or vacant teaching positions in Rivers state. From the information reaching us, there are vacant teaching positions in Rivers state, and this post would provide you with all the necessary and required information.
Before applying for the teacher’s recruitment in Rivers state, it is important to possess certain requirements as only then would you become eligible to apply so ensure that you finish this post as we would give you the requirements and also how to apply.
Vacancies are available in the following subjects below:
- General Mathematics
- English Language
- Civic Education
- Social Studies
- Home Economics
- Christain Religious Studies/Islamic Religious Studies
- Physical and Health Education
- Further Mathematics
- Data Processing
- Business Studies
- Basic Science
- Basic Technology
- Technical Drawing
- Applicants should have a BSc/HND/OND/NCE or any other recognized degree in a related discipline.
- Applicant should possess a minimum of five(5) credits in WASC/SSCE/GCE including Mathematics and English.
- Applicants are advised to register with TRCN(Teachers Registration Council Of Nigeria) in order to become professional teachers.
Important Points To Note
Interested applicants are advised to note the following points below:
- The application is free of charge.
- Applicants are advised to register before the deadline.
- Applicants are advised to have scanned copies of their credentials.
- Applicants are advised to read the requirements thoroughly before applying.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should visit the Rivers state teachers recruitment portal here to register and apply also bookmark this page as it would be updated regularly.
Please subscribe to our mailing list and follow our social media pages so as to be informed or updated once we publish a new post or update this one.