Teach for Nigeria is one of the most lucrative employers of teachers in Nigeria and their recruitment application form is released every year. The application form is no longer available as of today but we have outlined what to do to be prepared for the next recruitment exercise.
Every year, a recruitment exercise is conducted for the intake of new teachers. Last year’s own was successful and a lot of people were selected. If you want to be selected after this year’s exercise, then we urge you to take proper note of every section outlined below this section.
About Teach For Nigeria Fellowship Program
Teach for Nigeria Fellowship is a program that recruits people from different disciplines to teach in schools located in low-income communities for a period of two(2) years. The mission of the program is to drive the movement toward educational equity and excellence in Nigeria.
Teach For Nigeria Recruitment Requirements
To be eligible for the next exercise, applicants are expected to possess the following:
- A BSc from a recognized tertiary institution.
- Must be a citizen of Nigeria
- Should be below 35 years of age.
- A TRCN certificate would have an added advantage.
Extra Points That Applicants Should Take Note Of
Interested applicants should take note of the following points below:
- The program is a paid fellowship so shortlisted applicants would be paid a stipend monthly for a period of two years.
- Those who apply after the deadline would not be considered.
- Shortlisted candidates would sign a contract to be fully committed to the fellowship.
- Teach for Nigeria partner schools are located in three(3) states namely Lagos, Ogun, and Kaduna state.
- The subject you would teach is determined by Teach for Nigeria.
- Applicants would be made to undergo an interview.
- Salaries would be paid during the holidays.
- The job expires after two years.
The Teach For Nigeria recruitment application form is yet to be released to the general public but once the next recruitment exercise is about to commence, we would update you via this article. Immediately after the form is released, the deadline for the application would also be announced by Teach for Nigeria.
Teach For Nigeria Recruitment Application Guidelines
Those interested in applying for the recruitment must follow the appropriate application procedures if they want to be shortlisted. Interested applicants should follow the steps below to apply:
- Visit the teach for Nigeria recruitment portal www.teachfornigeria.org
- Click on Apply or Become a Fellow
- Fill in your details, upload your credentials, and finally submit.
Teach For Nigeria Salary Structure
Teach For Nigeria is one of the best paying programs for teachers in Nigeria and they pay more than some schemes in Nigeria. We have outlined the salary structure of teachers in this scheme and if there is any change in the salaries, then you would be informed. The salary structure is very attractive and those interested in participating in the programme should read this article carefully.
From our research, the Teach for Nigeria program pays its teachers N80,000 monthly which amounts to N2,880,000 yearly which is higher than what the Npower beneficiaries earn. This figure is high compared to the salaries received by fellow teachers in other schools hence the reason why you should consider applying for Teach for Nigeria recruitment.
Subscribe to our mailing list and follow our social media pages so as to be informed or updated once there are new job openings.