Teach For Nigeria(TFN) Recruitment 2021|www.teachfornigeria.org| Teach for Nigeria recruitment form has been released and the portal has been activated. This article would provide information on the requirements, salary structure, and other vital information.
Teach for Nigeria fellowship is a program that recruitment people from different disciplines to teach in schools located in low-income communities for a period of two(2) years. The mission of the program is to drive the movement towards educational equity and excellence in Nigeria.
The Teach for Nigeria program is open to those who possess or meet the requirements and we have outlined some of the requirements below:
Requirements For Teach For Nigeria
Interested applicants should possess the following:
- A BSc from a recognized tertiary institution.
- Must be a citizen of Nigeria
- Should be below 35years of age.
- A TRCN certificate would have an added advantage.
Important Points To Note
Interested applicants should take note of the following points below:
- The program is a paid fellowship so shortlisted applicants would be paid a stipend monthly for a period of two years.
- Those who apply after the deadline would not be considered.
- Shortlisted candidates would sign a contract to be fully committed to the fellowship.
- Teach for Nigeria partner schools are located in three(3) states namely Lagos, Ogun, and Kaduna state.
- The subject you would teach is determined by Teach for Nigeria.
- Applicants would be made to undergo an interview.
- Salaries would be paid during the holidays.
- The job expires after two years.
Presently, Teach for Nigeria Recruitment is yet to commence but we would update this page once it commences.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should follow the steps below to apply:
- Visit the teach for Nigeria recruitment portal www.teachfornigeria.org
- Click on Apply or Become a Fellow
- Fill in your details, upload your credentials, and finally submit.
Please note that the deadline for the Teach for Nigeria program is yet to be announced but we would update this post once it is announced.
Please subscribe to our mailing list and follow our social media pages so as to be informed or updated once there are new job openings.