TCN Recruitment Application Portal 2020/2021- In this article, we would give you a well detailed information on TCN recruitment 2020 including the requirement, how to apply and other related information. Are you a graduate looking for job vacancies in the energy sector or need one for a relative? If yes, then make sure that you take this post seriously. But before reading the requirements and how to apply, read about TCN below.
TCN stands for the Transmission Company of Nigeria and it was formed in the year 2005 from the National Electric Power Authority(NEPA).TCN is in charge of building transmission grids and also upgrading of transmission facilities across the eight zones(Lagos, Oshogbo, Enugu, Port-Harcourt, Kaduna, Bauchi, Shiroro and Benin.) which it covers.
A lot of questions related to TCN recruitment have been asked by our followers and in this post, we would answer all the questions below.
1. Is TCN currently recruiting?
2. What are the requirements for TCN recruitment?
3. How do I apply for TCN recruitment?
4. When is the deadline for TCN recruitment?
If your question falls into any of the categories above, then make sure you read this post to the end.
Read More: Shell Recruitment Portal 2020/2021
Requirements For TCN Recruitment
1. Applicant should have a degree related to the energy sector preferably a Bsc or a higher degree.
2. Applicant should have an O’level result.
3. Applicant should have basic computing skills.
Applicants are advised to keep the original copies of their credential as it may be required .
Important Points To Note
1. Application is free of charge.
2. Documents would be scanned and uploaded to TCN recruitment portal.
Is TCN currently Recruiting?
Presently, TCN is not undergoing any form of recruitment so disregard any information that say otherwise.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should visit TCN recruitment portal www.tcn.org.ng or bookmark this page because it would be updated once recruitment starts.
Please subscribe to our mailing list and follow our social media pages so as to be informed or updated once we publish a new post.