Sterling Bank Nigeria 2021 Recruitment Form Portal| Do you want to apply for Sterling Bank recruitment? Sterling Bank recruitment portal has been activated for recruitment and this article would provide information on the available jobs, how to apply, and the requirements.
Sterling Bank recruitment is open to those who possess the requirements so ensure to take note of the requirements outlined in this article as it is only those who possess the requirements that would be eligible to apply.
Quality Assurance Specialist
Customer Center Lead
Requirements For Sterling Bank Recruitment
Interested applicants should take note of the following requirements below:
- A BSc/HND/OND/ND or any other recognized degree in a related discipline and form a recognized tertiary institution.
- A minimum of five(5) credits in WASC/SSCE/GCE including Mathematics and English Language.
- Computer Literacy is an added advantage.
Important Points To Note
Interested applicants should take note of the following points below:
- The application is free of charge.
- Documents would be scanned and uploaded to the Sterling Bank recruitment portal
- Applicants can only apply once.
- Applicants are advised to apply before the deadline.
Is Sterling Bank Currently Recruiting?
Sterling Bank recruitment is yet to commence but we would update this article once the recruitment commences.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should follow the steps below to apply:
- Visit the Sterling Bank recruitment portal talent.sterling.ng
- Create an account on the portal
- Apply for the available position available on your dashboard
- Submit once you are done
When Is Sterling Bank Recruitment Deadline?
The deadline for Sterling Bank recruitment is yet to be announced but we would inform you once it is announced.
Please subscribe to our mailing list and follow our social media pages so as to be informed or updated once there are new job openings.