Do you want to know when the next Standard Organization of Nigeria’s recruitment application form is released? Many of our readers would love to know when the next recruitment application form would be released and we have outlined how to know when the form is released, how to obtain the recruitment application form, and other related information.
There are rumours being circulated about the Standard Organization of Nigeria’s recruitment application form release and we would love to inform you that the form is yet to be released but it is also advisable to be well prepared as it can be released at any time.
Many would love to obtain the SON recruitment application form once it has been obtained and it is very important to have the right documents and information before the application form is released. It is necessary to note the information we provide in this article because it would be needed immediately after the application form is finally released to the general public.
About Standard Organization Of Nigeria
SON stands for Standard Organization Of Nigeria and it is the apex standardizing body in Nigeria. SON was formed in the year 2015 and the aims of SON are :
- Certification Of products.
- Preparation of standards relating to products.
- Make sure that quality products are produced.
SON Recruitment Requirements
All applicants ought to possess the necessary requirements before they can become eligible to apply for the recruitment and the requirements they must possess before applying include:
- A BSc/HND/ND/OND or any other recognized degree in a related discipline.
- An Olevel result that has the required number of credits specified on the job description page.
- An NYSC discharge or exemption certificate.
- Basic computing skills would be an added advantage.
How To Apply For SON Recruitment
Interested applicants should follow the steps below to apply:
- Visit the Standard Organization Of Nigeria recruitment portal www.son.gov.ng
- Read the requirements for the position you are applying for.
- Submit your credentials and other requested documents.
SON Recruitment Salary Structure
There is no concrete information with regards to the Standard Organization of Nigeria salary structure however, it is a federal government agency so the salary structure used would be equivalent to the salary structure adopted by the Civil service commission.
Subscribe to our mailing list and follow our social media pages so as to be informed or updated once we publish a new post.