SON Recruitment Application Portal 2021/2022|www.son.gov.ng| Do you want to work with the Standard Organization Of Nigeria? SON recruitment is yet to commence but this article would provide the requirements, how to apply, and other necessary information.SON stands for Standard Organization Of Nigeria and it is the apex standardizing body in Nigeria. SON was formed in the year 2015 and the aims of SON are :
- Certification Of products.
- Preparation of standards relating to products.
- Making sure that quality products are produced.
- Is SON currently recruiting?
- When would SON recruitment commence?
- When is the deadline for the Standard Organization Of Nigeria recruitment?
- How do I apply for the Standard organization of Nigeria recruitment?
Only those who possess or meet the minimum requirements would be eligible to apply for SON recruitment so ensure that you read the requirements below thoroughly.
Requirements For SON Recruitment
IMPORTANT POINTS TO NOTEInterested applicants should please take note of the following points below:
- SON Recruitment is free of charge.
- Documents would be scanned and uploaded at SON recruitment portal.
- SON does not have a any recruitment agent, so anyone that tells you otherwise is a scammer.
- Applicants should apply before the deadline.
- Applicants can only apply once.
Is SON Recruitment Currently Ongoing?
Presently, SON recruitment is not ongoing but we would update this page once the recruitment commences.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should follow the steps below to apply:
- Visit the Standard Organization Of Nigeria recruitment portal www.son.gov.ng
- Read the requirements for the position you are applying for.
- Submit your credentials and other requested documents.
When Is The Deadline For SON Recruitment?
SON recruitment deadline is yet to be announced but we would update you once it has been announced.Please subscribe to our mailing list and follow our social media pages so as to be informed or updated once we publish a new post.