SON 2021/2022 Recruitment Application Form Portal |www.son.gov.ng| Is SON recruitment currently ongoing? The Standard Organization of Nigeria recruitment is yet to commence however, interested persons are ought to take note of the requirements, and vital information provided in this article.
SON stands for Standard Organization Of Nigeria and it is the apex standardizing body in Nigeria. SON was formed in the year 2015 and the aims of SON are :
- Certification Of products.
- Preparation of standards relating to products.
- Making sure that quality products are produced.
Only those who possess or meet the minimum requirements would be eligible to apply for SON recruitment so ensure that you read the requirements below thoroughly also take note of the application procedures outlined in this article.
Requirements For SON Recruitment
All applicants should possess the following requirements outlined below:
- A BSc/HND/ND/OND or any other recognized degree in a related discipline.
- A minimum of five(5) credits in WASC/GCE/SSCE including Mathematics and English.
- An NYSC discharge or exemption certificate.
- Basic computing skill.
IMPORTANT POINTS TO NOTE
Apart from the requirements, interested applicants should note that Standard Organization of Nigeria recruitment is free of charge also take note of the recruitment deadline and ensure to apply before then else your application would not be considered.
Is SON Recruitment Currently Ongoing?
Presently, SON recruitment is not ongoing but we would update this page once the recruitment commences.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should follow the steps below to apply:
- Visit the Standard Organization Of Nigeria recruitment portal www.son.gov.ng
- Read the requirements for the position you are applying for.
- Submit your credentials and other requested documents.
When Is The Deadline For SON Recruitment?
SON recruitment deadline is yet to be announced but we would update you once it has been announced.
Please subscribe to our mailing list and follow our social media pages so as to be informed or updated once we publish a new post.