Standard Organization of Nigeria recruitment is currently not ongoing but in this post, I would give you a well detailed guide on how to apply, requirements and any other related Information.
It is important to give you a brief information on SON as it may be required during interview. SON stands for Standard Organization Of Nigeria and it is the apex standardizing body in Nigeria. SON was formed in the year 2015 and the aims of SON are listed below:
1. Certification Of products.
2. Preparation of standards relating to products.
3. Making sure that quality products are produced.
Questions related to SON recruitment portal has been asked by a lot of our followers so we decided to publish a post that would answer the questions below:
1. Is SON currently recruiting?
2. How do I apply for SON recruitment?
3. What are the requirements for SON recruitment?
4. When is the deadline for SON recruitment?
Requirements For SON Recruitment
1. Applicants should have a degree preferably a Bachelor’s degree from a higher institution.
2. Applicant should have an O’level result.
3. Applicant should have an NYSC/discharge certificate.
4. Applicant should have basic computing skill.
Read More: NEMA Recruitment Form Portal 2020
IMPORTANT POINTS TO NOTE
1. SON Recruitment is free of charge.
2. Documents would be scanned and uploaded at SON recruitment portal.
3. SON does not have a any recruitment agent, so anyone that tells you otherwise is a scammer.
Is SON Currently Recruiting?
Presently, SON is not recruiting, so disregard any information that say otherwise as it is false.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants should visit SON recruitment portal son.gov.ng or bookmark this page because it would be updated once recruitment starts.
Please subscribe to our mailing list and follow our social media pages so as to be informed or updated once we publish a new post.