Is the Sokoto state SUBEB recruitment form out? This is to inform the general public that the Sokoto State SUBEB recruitment application form has been released to the general public and those interested in obtaining the next recruitment application form should carefully follow all the guidelines and instructions outlined in this article.
Those who have been awaiting the release of the recruitment application form should note that the form is available now. The mode of application is offline and ensure to follow all the instructions and guidelines outlined in this article when applying for the recruitment exercise.
SUBEB is the body in charge of recruiting teachers in Sokoto state and another body responsible for such recruitment is TESCOM, however, each of them would demand certain requirements from each applicant and that is why all applicants should take note of the requirements outlined in this article.
Sokoto State SUBEB recruitment is currently ongoing for the following positions outlined below:
- Technician (Facility Manager)
- French Language Teacher
- Special Needs Education Teacher
- Arabic Language Teacher
- Religious and National Values Teacher (Social Studies, Civic Education, Security Education, Islamic Religious Studies)
- Nigerian Languages Teacher (Hausa)
- Business Studies Teacher
- English Studies Teacher
- Pre-Vocational Studies Teacher (Home Economics, Agriculture, Entrepreneurship)
- Cultural and Creative Arts Teacher
- Basic Science and Technology Teacher (Basic Science, Basic Technology, Physical and Health Education)
- Assistant Head Teacher (Primary School)
- Head Teacher (Primary School)
- Vice Principal (Junior Secondary School)
- Principal (Junior Secondary School)
Requirements For Sokoto State Teachers Recruitment 2022
There is a list of requirements that applicants must meet before applying for the Sokoto state teachers recruitment and interested applicants must possess the following:
- A University degree from a recognized tertiary institution and in an education-related discipline.
- A WASC/GCE/SSCE with credits in relevant subjects including Mathematics and English.
- The applicant should be a citizen of Nigeria.
- The applicant is expected to possess other relevant documents such as a birth certificate and certificate of origin.
- A TRCN(Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria) in order to become licensed teachers.
Vital Points To Note About Sokoto State Teachers(SUBEB) Recruitment
Applicants should note that anyone that meets the requirement is eligible to apply regardless of gender and they should also note that it is important to possess any of these(scanned copies of your credentials, passport, and a means of identification). Finally note that only those that meet the minimum requirements or pass the screening would be selected so ensure that you adhere to the instruction when applying and also during the application, make sure you submit original documents and correct information as it is prohibited to submit false data and credentials.
Is Sokoto State Teachers Recruitment Form Out?
Yes, the recruitment application form has finally been released to the general public.
Sokoto State SUBEB Recruitment Application Guidelines
Those interested in applying for the ongoing Sokoto State SUBEB recruitment exercise, a written application and attach all relevant Documents including copies of their Curriculum Vitae, Educational Certificates among others to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
The deadline for the Sokoto state teacher’s recruitment would is October 5, 2022, and those who would love to apply are advised to submit their application before the date outlined above.
Sokoto State SUBEB Recruitment Screening Dates
There would be a screening exercise conducted for those who meet the requirements for the Sokoto State SUBEB recruitment. Those who meet the requirements would be sent a message containing the schedule and everyone who is contacted should endeavor to check their email address or phone number as this information is very crucial.
Subscribe to our mailing list and follow our social media pages so as to be informed or updated once we publish a new article.