Shell Nigeria Recruitment 2020/2021|In this article, we would give you a well detailed guide on Shell recruitment. Are you a graduate in an Engineering field or any field related to the oil and gas sector and looking for how to apply for vacant positions in shell? If yes then make sure to read this post as it would answer all your questions.
Shell is one of the leading energy companies in Nigeria and it has been active in Nigeria since 1937.Shell also have a scholarship program for Nigerian students which can be found in our school category.
A lot of our followers have been asking questions with regards to shell recruitment 2020 and we decided to publish a well detailed post to answer the questions below:
How do you get a Job in Shell?
How much do shell workers earn in Nigeria?
How do I apply for Shell recruitment?
What are the requirements for shell recruitment?
When is the deadline for shell recruitment?
If your question falls into any of the categories above, then make sure that you read this post to the end as all your questions would be thoroughly answered.
Requirements For Shell Recruitment
1. Applicant should have a degree preferably a bachelor’s degree or higher.
2. Applicant should have an O’level result.
3. Applicant should have a working experience.
4. Applicant should have knowledge of basic computing skills like Ms Word, Excel.
Important Points To Note
1. Application is free of charge
2. Documents would be scanned and uploaded to Shell recruitment portal
3. Make sure you follow their LinkedIn page as job vacancies may be posted there.
Is Shell Currently Recruiting?
Presently, shell is not undergoing any form of recruitment so disregard any information that say otherwise.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should visit shell recruitment portal www.shell.com.ng/careers.html to check for available jobs or bookmark this page as it would be updated once recruitment starts.
Please make sure you subscribe to our mailing list and follow our social media pages so as to be informed or updated once we publish a new post.