Setraco Nigeria Recruitment Form Portal 2021| This post would provide all the information you need concerning the Setraco Nigeria recruitment including the requirements, how to apply, and other necessary information.
Setraco is a leading construction company in Nigeria with over 30 years of experience. The company has 15 locations across the country and it has undergone numerous projects across Nigeria and below is a list of projects completed by Setraco Construction Company .
PROJECTS HANDLED BY SETRACO
- Dualization of Kano Maiduguri, Section II
- Completion of Ughoton / Omadino Bridge
- Dualisation of Abuja Keffi Road
- Design and Construction of Adiabo Bridge
- Rehabilitation of 104 kms of the road network in Kano State
- Re-Construction of Zungeru – Minna Road
- Construction of Itawure – Igede Road
VISION OF SETRACO NIGERIA LIMITED
Our vision is to build on that reputation and continue executing projects across Nigeria, in the hope of being able to touch the lives of all Nigerians positively by completing much needed infrastructure development in their region.
REQUIREMENTS FOR SETRACO NIGERIA RECRUITMENT
- Applicant must have the required degree as specified in the job advertisement before applying.
- Applicants must have good communication skills.
- Applicant must good interpersonal relationships with his/her colleagues.
- Applicants should note that some positions might require you to have working experience.
IMPORTANT POINTS TO NOTE
- Setraco Nigeria Limited is currently not recruiting.
- Application is free of charge
- Documents would be scanned and uploaded to the recruitment portal.
- Ensure that you have scanned copies of your credentials.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants who wish to work with Setraco Nigeria Limited should visit the Setraco Nigeria recruitment portal Setraco career/recruitment page setraco.net/careers/php to apply for vacant positions in the company. Alternatively, you can fill out the form and Setraco would inform you via your email address once recruitment commences.
Please subscribe to our mailing list and make sure to follow our social media pages so that whenever we publish a new post, you would be notified.