SEC Recruitment Form Portal 2020/2021|Are you looking for how to apply for vacant positions in the Securities and exchange Commission? If yes then this post would give you a well detailed guide on how to apply, the requirements and any other related information.
It is necessary to have a brief information on SEC because you may be asked during the interview. SEC stands for The Securities and exchange Commission and they are the apex regulator of the Nigerian Stock market. The mission of SEC is to regulate and develop a market that is fair, transparent and efficient.
A lot of questions have been asked with regards to SEC Recruitment and we decided to publish a post that would answer all the questions below:
1. Is SEC currently recruiting?
2. What are the requirements for SEC recruitment?
3. How do I apply for SEC recruitment?
4. When is the deadline for SEC Recruitment?
If your question falls into any of the categories above, then make sure you take this post seriously as all your questions would be answered.
- Anambra State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2020
- Abia State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2020
- Adamawa State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2020
- TETFUND Recruitment Form Portal 2020
- Zamfara State Government Recruitment 2020
DISCIPLINES AVAILABLE IN SEC
In searching for new recruits, SEC targets the disciplines below:
4. Information Technology
If your area of discipline falls into the categories above, then read the requirements and how to apply below.
Requirements For SEC Recruitment
1. Applicant should have a degree preferably a Bachelor’s degree or higher from a tertiary institution.
2. Applicant should have an O’level degree.
3. Applicant should have an NYSC/discharge certificate.
4. Applicant should have a means of identification.
Applicants are advised to have original copies of their credentials as it is may be required.
IMPORTANT POINTS TO NOTE
1. Application is free of charge.
2. Documents would be scanned and uploaded at SEC recruitment portal.
3. Possession of false documents is prohibited.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants should visit SEC Recruitment portal sec.gov.ng/about/careers or bookmark this page because it would be updated once recruitment starts.
Applicants should please subscribe to our mailing list and also make sure that they follow our social media pages so as to be informed or updated once we publish a new post.