RSUST Post Utme Form For 2021/2022 Academic Session Is Out|The Management of Rivers State University of Science and Technology which is now known as Rivers State University has released its admission form for the 2021/2022 academic session and we would provide adequate information for those who want to participate in the screening exercise.
There are things you should take note of before proceeding to apply for admission into Rivers State University and some of those things include the cutoff marks(Jamb & Departmental), application fee, application deadline, application portal, and application guidelines.
Important Points To Note Before Applying For RSUST PostUtme Screening
Like we earlier said there are certain things that applicants should take note of before applying for the RSUST 2021/2022 post Utme screening exercise and some of the things that candidates should take note of include:
- RSUST must be your first choice University on their Jamb form
- You must score atleast 160 in your Jamb examination
- You must have atleast 5 credits passess in accordance with the University Entry requirements and this information can be gotten from Jamb brochure.
- The screening exercise would be done online so applicants must be conversant with a computer.
- You must upload your O’level result to your Jamb CAPS portal.
RSU Application Fee For 2021/2022 Screening Exercise
Applicants would be expected to pay a nonrefundable application fee of N2,000 and only those who make this payment would be able to participate in the screening exercise. The payment can only be made via Interswitch or Verve enabled cards also, this payment can only be made via the Rivers state University online application portal www.rsu.edu.ng.
RSU Application Deadline
The registration would commence on September 8, 2021, and it would end on October 8, 2021, so those registering should ensure that it is done before the specified deadline.
How To Register For The RSU 2021 Admission Screening Exercise
Those who want to register for the Rivers State University of Science and Technology 2021/2022 admission screening exercise should follow the procedures we have outlined below to do so
- Visit the Rivers State University Admission application portal ecampus.rsu.edu.ng
- Click on the applications menu
- Click on Go to Online Applications
- Under application name, look for 2021/2022 POST UTME SCREENING EXERCISE FOR ADMISSION and click on the Regular link under programme.
- Click on the Buy Pin button
- Input your email address, name, and phone number
- Click on Paywithpanle button
- After you have successfully purchased the pin, proceed , input the pin and click on start application
Further Points To Note
Those who applied should note that the online screening test can only be taken at the designated date and time also there would be no consideration for those who failed to write the test at the scheduled date and time found on their slip.
RSUST Screening Date & Venue
The screening exercise would commence on Monday, 18, 2021 and the examination would be written at The University’s Information Communication and technology Centre and parents or guardians of candidates are advised to stay off from the screening venue.
We wish those applying success in their examinations also, it is important to adhere to the instructions given in this article when registering for the post utme screening exercise