Rivers State Civil Service Commission 2021/2022 Recruitment Portal|www.publicservice.riversstate.gov.ng| This post is for unemployed indigenes of Rivers state that are looking to work with the Rivers state civil service commission. This post would give you a well-detailed guide on the upcoming recruitment.
Rivers state is a south-south state that was created on 27th May 1967 and it was formed from the then Eastern states. Rivers State is an oil-rich state and it is one of the most populous states in the country ranking sixth(6th) out of the whole thirty-six(36) states in the country.
The Rivers state civil service commission recruitment form is yet to be released but the aim of this article is to provide all the necessary requirements or information that applicants need to possess before they can become eligible to apply for the Rivers state Civil Service Commission recruitment.
Requirements For Rivers State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- A BSc/HND/OND from a recognized tertiary institution and in a related discipline.
- An O’level result that meets the minimum requirements.
- Good communication skills.
Important Points To Note
Interested applicants should take note of the following points:
- The application is free of charge.
- Make sure you have scanned copies of your credentials as you may be requested to upload them to the recruitment portal.
- Screening would take place and only shortlisted or selected candidates would be contacted.
Is Rivers State Civil Service Commission Recruiting?
The Rivers state civil service commission recruitment is yet to commence but we would update this article once it commences.
How To Apply
Interested applicant should follow the steps below to apply:
- Visit the Rivers State Civil Service Commission recruitment portal publicservice.riverstate.gov.ng
- Read the requirements thoroughly
- Create an account
- Follow the required steps to apply
Rivers State Civil Service Commission Recruitment Deadline
The deadline for the Rivers state civil service commission recruitment is yet to be released but we would inform you once it is released.
Please subscribe to our mailing list and ensure that you follow our social pages so as to be informed or updated once we publish a new post.