REA Recruitment 2021/2022 Application Form Portal| www.rea.gov.ng| Is REA Recruitment form portal out? The Rural Electrification Agency recruitment form is currently ongoing and this article would provide all the information needed for the ongoing recruitment.
REA stands for Rural Electrification Agency and as the name implies, it is the federal government agency that is in charge of the electrification of rural areas in Nigeria.REA has a lot of missions but one includes the promoting of rural electrification in Nigeria.
Many questions have been asked concerning the Rural Electrification Agency Recruitment and it is important to note that only those who possess the requirements would be eligible to apply for REA recruitment so ensure that you read this post until the end as we would outline the requirements and steps to apply.
The Rural Electrification Agency recruitment is currently ongoing for the following positions:
Position Title: Researcher
Job Location: Six geo-political zones
Requirements For REA Recruitment
Interested applicants should ensure that they possess the following:
- A BSc/HND/OND/ND or any other recognized degree in a related discipline.
- A minimum of five(5) credits in WASC/SSCE/GCE including Mathematics and English.
- Applicants should have good communication skills.
- Applicants should have a means of identification.
Those applying for this position are urged to possess the following requirements listed below:
- Students (Postgraduate, Master’s, and Ph.D.) and Lecturers in any of the Public Universities, Polytechnics, and Colleges of Education across the six geopolitical zones in Nigeria are eligible.
- Multi-Disciplinary and Interdisciplinary research projects, comprising researchers from various disciplines, are highly encouraged.
- However, additional members of the research team can be drawn from researchers in private tertiary institutions, research institutes, Centers of Excellence, and the industry. This is consistent with the global best practice of involving non-governmental organizations and other non-state actors in research projects that are to address national needs.
Important Points To Note
Interested applicants should please note the following points below:
- The application is free of charge.
- Applicants are advised to have scanned copies of their credentials.
- Applicants should ensure that they apply before the deadline.
- Applicants can only apply once.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should visit the Rural Electrification Agency recruitment portal www.rea.gov.ng to apply for the vacant positions.
For this application follow the steps outlined below:
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates are expected to submit a Concept Note which should be downloaded, filled and uploaded to the REA website.
- The Principal Investigator (PI) is expected to submit a Concept note. All the submitted Concept Notes will be evaluated by the REA Research and Monitoring Committee. The PI’s of the successful Concept Notes will be communicated to proceed to the preparation of the Full Proposals which will also be processed online.
- The PI and, at least a member of the Research Team of an adjudged fundable proposal shall be invited to defend their proposal before the REA Research and Monitoring Committee.
- Thereafter, the successful proposals for grant awards will be selected and presented to the REA Board for approval.
When Is REA Recruitment Deadline?
The rural electrification agency recruitment deadline is 28th May 2021 so ensure that you send in your application before then.
Please subscribe to our mailing list and follow our social media pages so as to be informed or updated once there are new job openings.