Pyes Recruitment 2021/2022 Application Form Portal|www.p-yes.gov.ngISee the Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme recruitment starting dates, application portal(www.p-yes.gov.ng), application form release date, and other vital information.
Pyes recruitment portal has been activated for recruitment and the recruitment form might soon be released. This article would provide information on Pyes recruitment requirements, application deadline & guidelines. Pyes is one of the empowerment schemes by the Federal government to empower youths and unemployed persons in the country. Each year, the requirements for the same empowerment program might differ so it is important to visit this page frequently so as to know when the requirements for a specific year.
Pyes stands for Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme and it is managed by the Senior Special Assistant to the President on Youth and Students Affairs (OSAPYSA) and the aim is to create 774,000 job opportunities for Nigerian youths for two(2) years. Pyes was launched in the year 2016. The program has several goals and one of them is to integrate youths into the economic diversification policy of the government.
Before applying for Pyes recruitment, it is necessary for you to know the requirement as it is only those who meet the requirement that would be selected for the next round of screening so ensure that you finish this post as we would provide all the necessary information concerning the requirements and also guide you on how to apply.
The mode of application for the Pyes recruitment is online and it is important to note that not all those who apply would be selected and this means there would be a screening exercise for applicants and only those who perform well would make the Pyes recruitment shortlist that would be released after the screening exercise has been concluded.
After creating an account, an activation code would be sent to your email address or phone number and you must input that activation code before your account would be activated. Only those with a validated account can access the registration form on the recruitment portal.
Requirements For P-yes Recruitment 2021
Pyes registration is open for applicants who meet the requirements below:
- Must be a citizen of Nigeria and must be between ages 18 to 40.
- Possess a means of identification(PVC/NIMC/International Passport)
- Fluent in speaking English and any other local language.
- Applicants are expected to complete a guarantor’s form which can be gotten here http://p-yes.gov.ng/files/pyes_guarantor_form.pdf
- Applicants should be of good character and must have a stable mind.
- Applicants would be expected to provide a Second level beneficiary(SLB) to qualify for benefitting from the scheme.
- Applicants must secure the endorsement of a local government official.
- Ability to be able to transfer knowledge.
Important Points To Note
Interested applicants should ensure that they do not pay anyone who claims to be an agent of Pyes also the application can only be done once also it must be done before the specified deadline because only those who applied before the deadline can be shortlisted.
Is Pyes Recruitment Form Out?
P-yes recruitment form is yet to be released however, once it is released, this article would be updated.
How To Apply For Pyes Recruitment
Interested applicants who have met the requirements above should follow the steps below to apply
- Visit the Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme(Pyes) recruitment portal www.p-yes.gov.ng/application
- Create an account if you have not done that
- Sign upwith the details you used when creating an account
- Fill the Pyes application form and upload your credentials
When Is Pyes Recruitment Deadline?
The deadline for the Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme is yet to be announced but once it is announced, this article would be updated.
www.pyes.gov.ng| Pyes Application Recruitment Portal Login
The portal for the Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme recruitment is www.pyes.gov.ng and the online registration would be done via the online recruitment portal so once the recruitment commences, applicants are to immediately proceed to the portal and follow the steps outlined in this article.
If you want to be updated when Pyes recruitment commences or when the list of shortlisted candidates is released, then ensure that you subscribe to our mailing list or bookmark this page.