Polaris Bank 2022/2023 Recruitment Application Form Portal|e-recruiter.ng/portal/polaris|Those interested in working with Polaris Bank should see the Polaris Bank recruitment form release dates, application form, and other relevant information.
Polaris Bank recruitment form is yet to be released for the next phase of recruitment and those who want to participate in the next phase of Polaris Bank recruitment should carefully read the instructions in this article and prepare ahead of the next recruitment.
Is Polaris Recruitment form out? This is to inform the general public that the Polaris Bank Nationwide Entry recruitment has ended and those who would love to participate in the next recruitment exercise should go through this article as it would prepare them ahead of the release of the next application form.
The Polaris Bank recruitment application form can be released at any time and those who are really interested in obtaining the recruitment application form should be well prepared for the release of the next application form by taking note of all the information provided in this article.
Many of our readers especially those with a degree in accounting would be interested in obtaining the next Polaris Bank recruitment application form and in this article, we would provide information on how to know when the form is released, the procedures to obtain the recruitment application form and other necessary guidelines that would be needed when applying.
There are different categories of positions that Polaris Bank undergo recruitment for and you must take note of the category they are recruiting for before proceeding to the recruitment application portal to apply. The top categories they recruit for include entry-level, graduate trainees, and interns.
About Polaris Bank
Polaris Bank was previously called Skye Bank, but the Central Bank Governor announced its take over, hence the name change. Those who want to apply should note that only those who meet the requirements would be eligible to apply also after the recruitment deadline elapses, Polaris Bank would undergo a screening and interview, and only those who make it would be shortlisted in the Polaris Bank shortlist.
Application for Polaris Bank recruitment is done via the Polaris Bank online recruitment portal e-recruiter.ng/portal/polaris and before applying, applicants must create an account on the recruitment portal also note that the application can be done via your mobile device.
Requirements For Polaris Bank Recruitment
Interested applicants should ensure that they possess the following:
- A minimum of five(5) credits in WASC/SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB including Mathematics and English in one sitting.
- Below 25 years of age as at the time of applying
- Willingness to work in any part of the country.
- A BSc or any other recognized & higher degree in a related discipline.
- An NYSC discharge or exemption certificate.
- Knowledge of basic computer applications would be an added advantage.
- Fluency in English and good communication skills would be an added advantage.
There are other Banks recruitment that you might be interested in so check them out by using the links below:
Important Points To Note
Please interested persons should take note of the following points outlined below:
- The application is free of charge and online
- You would be required to upload the following:
- Personal Information
- Additional Information
- Passport Photo
- Educational Qualifications
- Employment History
- Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted also, note that there would be an aptitude test conducted by Polaris Bank for those who meet the requirements outlined on the job description page so check your contact details after applying for the Polaris Bank recruitment.
Is The Polaris Bank Recruitment Application Form Out?
For now, the Polaris Bank recruitment application form is yet to be released by the management of Polaris Bank however, once the application form is released, you would be updated immediately via this article so ensure that you visit this page frequently.
How To Apply For Polaris Bank Recruitment
Interested applicants should ensure that they follow the steps outlined below to apply:
- Visit Polaris Bank recruitment or career page e-recruiter.ng/portal/polaris
- Click on the Register tab to create an account
- Proceed to your email box to activate your account
- Login with your registered email and password
- Fill in the application form
When Is Polaris Bank Recruitment Deadline?
Polaris Bank recruitment deadline would be specified in the job description so read through the job description before applying for the recruitment. Note that after the deadline, the application form for the advertised position would no longer be accessible.
Polaris Bank Recruitment Process
Polaris Bank;’s recruitment process is not open to the general public, but the first step is to apply. After applying, applicants would be made to undergo a screening exercise thereafter. Those who were successful in the screening would be selected and employment letters are given.
Polaris Bank Graduate Trainee Program
Polaris Bank Graduate Trainee Program application form has finally been released to the general public and those who want to apply must ensure that they possess the following outlined below:
- A minimum of BSc with second class upper of HND with Upper credit in any related discipline
- An NYSC discharge or exemption certificate
- A minimum of five(5) Olevel credits including Mathematics and English in not more than 1 sitting
- Should not be more than 25 years by December 31, 2022, and an NPC certificate is required to verify this
The application is done online and to apply, visit the Polaris Bank Graduate Trainee Program application portal https://dragnetscreening.ng/portal/apply?d=polaris&details=211. The deadline for the Graduate Trainee Program application has elapsed and those who applied should note that only shortlisted persons would be contacted via the details they used when creating an account on the Polaris Bank Graduate Trainee application portal.
Subscribe to our mailing list and follow our social media pages to be informed or updated once we publish a new post