Polaris Bank 2021/2022 Recruitment Application Form Portal| is Polaris Recruitment form out? This is to inform the general public that the Polaris Bank Nationwide Entry recruitment is currently ongoing and this article would guide you on how to apply.
Polaris Bank recruitment is free of charge and also note that Polaris Bank was previously called Skye Bank but the Central Bank Governor announced its take over hence the need for the change in name. Those who want to apply should note that only those who meet the requirements would be eligible to apply also after the recruitment deadline elapses, Polaris Bank would undergo a screening and interview, and only those who make it would be shortlisted in the Polaris Bank shortlist.
Requirements For Polaris Bank Recruitment
Interested applicants should ensure that they possess the following:
- A minimum of five(5) credits in WASC/SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB including Mathematics and English in one sitting.
- Below 25 years of age as at the time of applying
- Willingness to work in any part of the country.
- A BSc or any other recognized & higher degree in a related discipline.
- An NYSC discharge or exemption certificate.
- Knowledge of basic computer applications would be an added advantage.
- Fluency in English and good communication skills would be an added advantage.
There are other Bank recruitment that you might be interested in so check them out by using the links below:
Important Points To Note
Please interested persons should take note of the following points outlined below:
- The application is free of charge and online
- You would be required to upload the following:
- Personal Information
- Additional Information
- Passport Photo
- Educational Qualifications
- Employment History
- Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted
How To Apply
Interested applicants should ensure that they follow the steps outlined below to apply:
- Visit Polaris Bank recruitment or career page e-recruiter.ng/portal/polaris
- Click on the Register tab to create an account
- Proceed to your email box to activate your account
- Login with your registered email and password
- Fill in the application form
Please subscribe to our mailing list and follow our social media pages so as to be informed or updated once we publish a new post