PLASU Admission List For 2020/2021 Academic Session| The management of Plateau state University has released its admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session and those who made PLASU their first choice institution should follow the steps outlined below to check the list.
Presently, the Plateau state University admission list is yet to be released on the school portal however, this article would provide the steps one should follow when the list is uploaded to the school portal.
Once the list is released, candidates who applied for admission into the Plateau State University should follow the steps outlined below to check their admission status
- Visit PLASU admission status checking portal http://applicants.plasu.edu.ng/Admissions/CheckAdmission
- Input your Jamb registration number
- Click on the Check Admission button to access your admission status
Before following the procedures outlined above, candidates should follow the steps below to check their admission status on the Jamb portal and printout their admission letter
- Visit the Jamb efacility page https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/
- Input your email address and password
- Click on Login
- Once in your dashboard, select your year of examination
- Click on the check admission status tab
- Click on Accept admission if your status is showing Congratulations you have been offered admission
Candidates should ensure that they print out their Jamb admission letter, and original result slip from the Jamb portal, and those whose course was changes should apply for a change of course form.
Drop your comments below if you have any questions also share this article with friends who you feel might be interested