Ondo State TESCOM 2021/2022 Recruitment Form Portal|tescom.ondostate.gov.ng| The Ondo state Teaching Service Commission(TESCOM) recruitment portal is yet to be activated but this article would provide all the information you need to know concerning Ondo state TESCOM recruitment.
There a lot of teaching jobs in Ondo state but the TESCOM recruitment is not like any other teachers recruitment and this is because teachers are recruited especially by the Teaching Service Commission and this body is similar to the State Universal Basic Education Board(SUBEB) but they are slight differences.
The Ondo state Teaching service commission recruitment is for those who are resident in Ondo state and its environs so before applying ensure that you stay close to the state because shortlisted candidates would be posted to different local government areas in the state to teach in primary or secondary schools owned by the state.
Requirements For The Ondo State TESCOM Recruitment
Interested applicants should possess the following:
- A BSc/HND/OND/ND or any other recognized degree in a related discipline.
- A WASCE/SSCE/GCE/NECO with the right subject combination and required credits.
- A TRCN certificate and knowledge of basic computer programs would be an added advantage.
Please applicants are urged to apply before the specified deadline also, avoid the submission of false documents or credentials because it leads to automatic disqualification.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should follow the steps outlined below to apply:
- Visit the Ondo state TESCOM recruitment portal tescom.ondostate.gov.ng
- Fill the application form
- Upload your credentials and any other required documents
- Submit once you are done.
However, please note that the Ondo state TESCOM recruitment is yet to commence but this article would be updated once the recruitment commences.
If you want to be informed once the recruitment commences, then ensure that you subscribe to our mailing list and also follow our social media pages