Oil and Gas Recruitment 2021/2022 Recruitment Form Portal| Do you want to work in the Oil and Gas sector? This article would provide all the vital information needed for the Oil and Gas recruitment including the requirements, how to apply, and other related information.
Nigeria is home to a lot of oil and gas services which are scattered in all the geopolitical zones in the country and before you apply, it is necessary to meet the minimum requirements in order to be eligible so ensure you finish this post as it would guide you on how to go about that.
Requirements For Oil and Gas Recruitment 2021
Applicants who wish to apply for recruitment into the oil and gas sector should possess the following:
- A degree(BSc/HND/OND) or any other certification that meets the minimum requirements.
- A minimum of five credits in WASC/GCE/SSCE including Mathematics and English.
- Applicant should know how to use a computer.
- Applicant should have all other necessary credentials.
Important Points To Note
Interested applicants should note the following points below:
- Application is free of charge so do not pay anyone who claims to be an agent of any Oil and gas company.
- Applicant should have scanned copies of their credentials
- Applicant should have a well-written CV
- Applicant should have a functional email
- Application is open to anyone regardless of gender.
How To Apply
Like we previously stated, there are numerous oil and gas companies in Nigeria so in order to apply for anyone, click on the link to read the requirements before you apply.
Chevron Recruitment Form Portal 2021
Exxonmobil Recruitment Form Portal 2021
Shell Recruitment Form Portal 2021
Oando Recruitment Portal 2021
NNPC Recruitment Portal 2021
Addax Recruitment Portal 2021
Agip Recruitment Portal 2021
Midwestern Oil and Gas Recruitment 2021
Now that you have finished reading the post, it is important to be updated because they are numerous so ensure that you subscribe to our mailing list in order to be updated whenever any of these companies start recruiting.