NTA Recruitment 2021/2022 Form Portal|www.nta.ng| Do you want to work with the Nigerian Television Authority? NTA recruitment is yet to commence but this article would provide the requirements, how to apply, and other necessary or required information.
NTA was established on 1977 and it is a Nigerian-owned broadcaster. Nigerian Television Authority was previously known as NTV(Nigerian Television) until it’s inauguration in 1977. We would provide you with all the necessary details for the NTA recruitment below including how to apply and the requirements.
Before you apply for NTA recruitment, it is important to note that you must meet the requirements before you can become eligible to apply, so ensure that you read the requirements below and how to apply.
Requirements For NTA Recruitment
Interested applicants are advised to possess the following requirements before applying:
- Applicant should possess a BSc/HND/OND/ND or any other recognized degree in a related discipline.
- Applicant should possess a minimum of five(5) credits in WASC/SSCE/GCE including Mathematics and English language.
- Computer literacy is an added advantage.
- Applicant should have an NYSC discharge or exemption certificate.
Is NTA Recruitment Currently Ongoing
The Nigerian Television Authority recruitment 2021 is yet to commence but we would update this article once recruitment commences.
How To Apply
A lot of people have asked questions concerning how to apply for NTA recruitment hence the need to read this section thoroughly. Those who wish to apply for NTA recruitment should follow the steps outlined below to apply:
- Visit the Nigerian Television Authority recruitment portal www.nta.ng
- Read the requirements for the position you are applying for thoroughly
- Fill the application form
- Upload your resume and other required documents.
When Is The Nigerian Television Authority Recruitment Deadline?
The deadline for the Nigerian Television Authority recruitment is yet to be released but once it is released, you would be updated via this post.
Please subscribe to our mailing list and follow our social media pages so as to be informed or updated once we publish a new post.