NSIA Recruitment 2020/2021|The Nigerian Sovereign Investment Authority is currently recruiting and in this guide, we would show you how to apply for the various vacant positions.
NSIA is a corporate body established in 2011 that manages funds in excess of budgeted hydrocarbon revenues.
Do you have what it takes to work with the Nigerian Sovereign Investment Authority? If yes then read the job description below.
The following positions are available:
Chief Risk Officer, (ES20200)
Procurement Officer, (ES20201)
Managing Director/Chief Executive Officer – The Nigeria Solidarity Support Fund (NSSF)
REQUIREMENTS FOR NSIA RECRUITMENT 2020
1. Applicant should have a first degree from a reputable university.
2. Applicant should have a good understanding of NSIA mandate, regulations and operating environment.
3. Applicant should have good leadership and influencing skills.
4. Applicant should have good networking skills.
5. Applicant should have good interpersonal and communication skills.
6. Applicant should be proficient in using Microsoft office tools.
7. Applicant should have good analytical skills.
8. Applicant must have concluded his/her NYSC programme.
Please note that all the positions are based in Abuja.
- NOSDRA Recruitment Application Form Portal 2020
- Rivers State Government Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates
- Rivers State Teachers Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates
- Ogun State Civil Service Commission(OSCSC) Shortlisted Candidates
- Ogun State Teachers Recruitment(SUBEB) Shortlisted Candidates
HOW TO APPLY
Click on the links below to apply for the various job positions:
Applicant should send an email address to email@example.com and the email address should be a word document saved with your full name and the subject of the email should be your name and reference number.
Note that the deadline is Friday 23rd October, 2020
Bookmark this tab for more information on NSIA recruitment or visit their recruitment portal https://nsia.com.ng/careers/vacancies.
Please share, subscribe and follow our social media pages so as to be updated once we publish a new post.