NSHP Registration Portal Login- www.nshp.gov.ng| Do you want to apply for the NSHP program?
The National Social Housing Programme registration portal has been activated and this article would guide you on how to register on the National Social Housing Program registration portal.
National Social Housing Programme is a programme that was introduced by the President Buhari led administration with the aim of allowing Nigerians to own a house with the sum of two million naira(N2,000,000. The objectives of the programme are:
- To construct 300,000 homes across the country for low income earners.
- To create up to 1.8million jobs in the construction value chain for Nigerians.
- To increase domestic production of construction materials through economies of scale.
- To increase access to home ownership for low income earners through reduced housing cost & alternative financing options.
Finally, the National Social Housing Programme would provide houses at the following rates below for Nigerians with easy payment options and the lowest interest rates Nationwide:
- 2 Rooms(1 Bedroom House) For ₦2,000,000
- 3-Rooms (2 Bedroom House) for ₦2,750,000
- 4-Rooms (3 Bedroom House) for ₦3,500,000
Requirements For National Social Housing Programme
Before you can become eligible for the National Social Housing Programme, then you must meet the following criteria’s below:
- Be a Citizen of Nigeria.
- Be over 18 years of age.
- Have a valid national identity card.
- Must have completed your profile by submitting your personal details and housing preferences(The type of house you are applying for).
- Must show a reliable income.
How To Apply For The National Social Housing Programme
Follow the steps below to apply for the National Social Housing Program, follow the steps below:
- Visit the National Housing Social www.nshp.gov.ng
- Register and submit your application
Categories Of People That Can Apply
The following categories of people can apply for the NSHP Programme:
- Individuals: Click here to apply as an Individual
- Cooperatives: Click here to apply as a Cooperative
- Partnerships: Click here to apply
How Long Does It Take To Get The Allocation
Once the land location and list of beneficiaries for a specific location have been finalized, then allocation would commence immediately.
www.nshp.gov.ng Registration Form Portal
NSHP registration form is available on the recruitment portal www.nshp.gov.ng and all individuals are expected to fill an assessment form via the link assessment.nshp.gov.ng/individual thereafter, there would be made to undergo a transparent selection process and once the list of selected applicants has been released, they can start paying for contributing for their homes immediately.
For more information, subscribe to our mailing list also follow our social media pages by clicking on the social buttons below.