NSE Recruitment 2021/2022 Application Form Portal|www.nse.com.ng/careers|Do you want to apply for the Nigerian Stock Exchange recruitment? The Nigerian Stock exchange recruitment has commenced and this article would provide all the information needed for the recruitment.
NSE Recruitment is either done via their career page or LinkedIn page so ensure that you click on the right link before applying because they might be a lot of NSE duplicate account on LinkedIn. NSE is very strict with their recruitment so anyone who wants to work with them must ensure that he/she meets the requirements specified in this article.
The Nigerian Stock Exchange is currently recruiting for the following position:
Job Title: Head, Secondary Markets
Job Location: Lagos
Requirements For NSE Recruitment
Applicants should ensure that they possess the following:
- A BSc/HND/ND/OND or any other recognized degree in a related discipline.
- Good communication skills.
- Applicants should have a means of identification.
- Knowledge of basic computer applications would have an added advantage.
Important Points To Note
Interested applicants should please note the following points below:
- Documents would be scanned and uploaded to the NSE recruitment portal/LinkedIn page.
- Applicants should apply before the deadline.
- Submission of false documents is prohibited.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should follow the steps below to apply:
- Create a LinkedIn account
- Upload your credentials and other necessary documents on your LinkedIn page
- Click on the link www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2470897872/
- Click on Easy Apply
- Input your email address, phone number
- Click on upload resume
- Once you are done click on Submit application
Interested applicants should visit the Nigerian Stock exchange recruitment portal www.nse.com.ng/careers to apply for the vacant positions also please ensure that you bookmark this page as it would be updated once recruitment commences.
Please subscribe to our mailing list and follow our social media pages so as to be informed or updated when we publish a new post.