Npower Tax Recruitment 2021 Registration Form Portal|apply.npower.gov.ng|Do you want to apply for Npower tax? This post is for those who wish to apply for the 2021 Npower Tax programme so ensure that you read this post thoroughly as we would guide you on how to apply and also provide the requirements.
Npower tax programme is for those who wish to be selected to work as community Tax Liason Officers in their state of residence with the state’s tax authorities.
Before applying for Npower tax programme, you must possess certain requirements and they are outlined below this section so ensure that you meet the requirements before applying.
Requirements For Npower Tax Recruitment
- Applicant must be currently unemployed.
- Unemployed graduates must possess a Bachelors degree or a Higher National Diploma(HND).
- Applicants must have completed the mandatory one year NYSC programme.
- Applicant should be between 18 to 35 years.
- Applicants must possess a degree(Bsc/HND) in any of the following disciplines listed below:
Applicant should have a good knowledge of Microsoft office tools.
Applicant should be fluent in speaking and writing English.
Applicant should have a good phone etiquette.
Applicant should have a knowledge of tax laws and administration in Nigeria.
- Psychology and any other social science related discipline.
Important Points To Note
Interested applicants are advised to possess the following points below:
If you have any question regarding Npower programmes, then ensure that you visit our Npower section on a regular basis as we would provide all the information concerning the different Npower programmes.
- Application is free of charge.
- The programme would last for two years.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should visit the Npower Tax recruitment portal apply.npower.gov.ng
to register and apply.
Please subscribe to our mailing list and follow our social media pages so as to be informed or updated once we publish a new post.