Npower NASIMS 2021/2022 Test Update| All you need To Know About Npower NASIMS Test| This article would give you an update on the ongoing Npower National Social Investment Management System test and this includes the Nature of the test, and how to take the test.
Npower NASIMS Test
The Test is going to be taken by the Npower Batch C applicants and before you proceed to take the test, ensure that you have uploaded all your credentials to the Npower NASIMS portal www.nasims.gov.ng by following the procedures outlined in this article.
The Npower NASIMS test is made up of 20 questions and the time allocated is 20 minutes which each means that you have 1minute for each questions also note please note that the test cannot be retaken after you have clicked on the Submit button also it is important to note that every question is allocated equal scores so ensure that you answer each question properly. Finally, please note that you cannot skip any questions and If you are timed out after the third attempt without submitting, you will not be able to take the test again.
TIPS AND TRICKS
Before taking the test, ensure that you take note of the following:
- Ensure that the device that you are using is fully charged
- Ensure that you have a strong internet connection
- Ensure that you read the questions properly before answering
- Ensure that you submit before the allotted time
- Ensure that you have writing materials with you in case you are asked to solve a question.
- Ensure that your credentials are uploaded on the NASIMS portal
How To Take The Npower NASIMS Test
Follow the steps below to take the Npower National Social Investment Management System programme:
- Visit the Npower Online Test portal onlinetest.nasims.gov.ng
- Click on Start Test or Click To Proceed
- Input your NASIMS Verification ID
- Input your password
- Click on Continue
Subscribe to our mailing list and also comment below if you have any question that you might want to ask.