Npower Health 2021 Recruitment Application Form Portal| Do you want to apply for Npower Health Programme? If yes is your answer to that question then this post would provide all the information you need concerning the Npower health recruitment including the requirements and how to apply.
Npower health volunteers would help to improve and promote preventive healthcare in their communities to vulnerable members of society. Npower health is mainly for those in the medical field so applicants should ensure that they possess the requirements outlined below as it is only those who possess these requirements that would be eligible to apply.
Npower Health Requirements
- Applicants should possess a degree in any of the following fields:
- Community Health Extension (JCHEW & SCHEW)
- Medical Laboratory Technology
- Pharmacy Technology
- Medical Records
- Health Education
- Environmental Health Technology
- Agricultural Science and other allied disciplines.
2. Applicant should possess any of the following disciplines below:
- B. Tech
- B. Sc
3. Applicant must have acquired the degree from any of the following:
- Schools of Health Technology
- Nursing Schools
- Midwifery Schools
Npower Health Training Period
Interested applicants should note that the Npower health training would hold for 2 years and before then, there would be an initial induction training prior to the redeployment.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should visit the Npower recruitment portal apply.npower.gov.ng or npower.fmhds.gov.ng to register and apply also please note that the recruitment is yet to commence so disregard any information that says otherwise as it is false.
Please subscribe to our mailing list and follow our social media pages so as to be updated once there are new job openings.