Npower Batch C Update 2021/2022 Portal| How To Update Your Details On Npower Nasims Portal| Npower Batch C applicants have been directed to update their records on the Npower Nasims portal and this article would guide you on how to go about it but first, we would give you a basic introduction into Npower Nasims below.
Npower Batch C portal was created for those who were previously in the Npower scheme and the mode of application is different because applicants already have an account but they have to update their details on this portal by following specific procedures which we have outlined in one of our articles.
About Npower NASIMS Program
Npower NASIMS is a short form for the Npower National Social Investment System and it is a portal created by the Federal government for Npower Batch C applicants. NASIMS consists of four programmes namely:
- Conditional Cash Transfer
- Government Enterprise and Empowerment Programme
- National Home Grown School Feeding Programme
Npower NASIMS Update Portal
All Npower Batch C applicants are urged to update their records on the NASIMS portal else they would not be able to participate in any of the recruitment processes. Npower batch c beneficiaries should enroll for the NASIMS program by following the steps below:
- Visit the Npower NASIMS Login Portal www.nasims.gov.ng
- Click on Login
- Click on Forgot Password
- Select either N-POWER application email or N-POWER application ID under the means of verification
- Input your email address or application ID
- Click on “Reset Password”
- Enter your new password and click proceed
- Log in with your newly created password and update your records
Ensure that you follow the instructions we have outlined above in order to update your records also note that anyone who does not upload his/her records on the portal would forfeit his/her place.
Drop your comments below if you have any questions also subscribe to our mailing list and also follow our social media pages