NPHCDA Recruitment Form Portal 2020|www.nhpcda.gov.ng|Are you looking for an NPHCDA recruitment guide or are you looking for vacant positions in NPHCDA? If yes, then ensure that you take this post seriously as it would provide you with all the necessary and required information.
NPHCDA stands for National Primary Health Care Development Agency and it was established in 1992 and in the year 2007, it was merged with the National Programme on Immunization(NPI). The aim of NPHCDA is to provide technical and programmatic support to states, LGAs, and other stakeholders in the functioning, planning, implementation, supervision, and monitoring of PHC services in Nigeria.
A lot of questions have been asked concerning NPHCDA recruitment by our followers and this post would provide answers to questions like:
- How do I apply for NPHCDA recruitment 2020?
- What are the requirements for NPHCDA recruitment 2020?
- Is NPHCDA recruitment form out?
- When is the deadline for NPHCDA recruitment 2020?
Before applying for the recruitment, it is mandatory that you possess certain requirements as only then would you become eligible to apply for the recruitment so ensure that you read this post until the end as we would answer all the questions listed above.
Requirements For NPHCDA Recruitment 2020
- Applicant should have a Bsc/HND/OND/NCE or any other recognized degree in a related discipline.
- Applicant should possess a minimum of five(5) credits in WASC/SSCE/GCE including mathematics and English.
- Applicants are advised to possess an NYSC discharge or exemption certificate.
- Applicants are advised to possess other necessary credentials.
Important Points To Note
Interested applicants should note the following points below:
- Application is free of charge.
- Applicants are advised to have scanned copies of their credentials.
- Applicants should have a well written CV
- Applicants are advised to provide accurate information.
It is important to note that NPHCDA recruitment is yet to commence but this page would be updated once recruitment commences so ensure that you check this page regularly or bookmark it.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should visit NPHCDA recruitment portal www.nphcda.gov.ng or career page to register and apply.
Please subscribe to our mailing list and follow our social media pages so as to be informed or updated once we publish a new post or update this one.