In this post, I would give you a well detailed information on NPA recruitment 2020 including how to apply, the requirements and any other related information.
It is necessary to have a brief information about NPA as it is important to have a knowledge of the organization that you wish to work with. NPA stands for the Nigerian Port Authority and it is a federal governmental agency founded in 1954 and it’s role is to operate the ports in Nigeria. The ports being operated are:
1. Lagos Port
2. Tin-Can Port
3. Rivers Port
4. Onne Port
5. Delta Port
6. Calabar Port
A lot of people have been asking questions with regards to NPA recruitment and we decided to publish a post to answer the questions below:
1. Is NPA Recruitment Form 2020 Out?
2. How do I apply for NPA Recruitment 2020?
3. What are the requirements for NPA Recruitment 2020?
4. When is the deadline for NPA Recruitment 2020?
If your question falls into any of the categories above, then make sure you read this post to the end as it would answer all your question.
Read More: DSS Recruitment Form Portal 2020
Requirements For NPA Recruitment
1. Applicant should have a degree preferably a Bsc from a tertiary institution.
2. Applicant should have an O’level degree.
3. Applicant should have a means of identification.
4. Applicant should have an NYSC/discharge certificate.
Applicants are advised to have original copies of their credentials as it may be required.
IMPORTANT POINTS TO NOTE
1. Application is free of charge.
2. Documents would be scanned and uploaded to NPA recruitment portal.
3. Possession of forged documents or credentials is prohibited.
Is NPA Recruitment Form Out?
Presently, NPA recruitment is not ongoing so disregard any information that say otherwise.
Interested applicants should visit NPA recruitment portal careers.nigerianports.org or bookmark this page as it would be updated once recruitment starts.
Please subscribe to our mailing list and follow our social media pages so as to be informed or updated once we publish a new post.