NLRC Recruitment Application Form Portal 2020|www.nlrc-gov.ng|Are you looking for employment with NLRC? If yes, then ensure that you take this guide seriously as we would provide you with all the necessary and required details for the upcoming NLRC recruitment.
NLRC stands for the National Lottery Regulatory Commission and it was established in the year 2005 and its sole aim is to regulate lottery activities in Nigeria. The regulation of lottery activities is done by setting guidelines that all lottery agencies in Nigeria should follow.
A lot of our followers have been asking us questions concerning NLRC recruitment 2020 and this post would answer questions like:
- How do I apply for NLRC recruitment 2020?
- When is the deadline for NLRC recruitment?
- What are the requirements for NLRC recruitment?
- Is NLRC recruitment form out?
You can check other federal government agencies recruitment below:
- NCDMB Recruitment 2020|Apply Now
- Channels Tv Recruitment 2020|Apply Now
- NECO Recruitment 2020|Apply Now
Requirements For NLRC Recruitment
- Applicant should posses a Bsc/HND/OND or any other recognized degree in a related discipline.
- Applicant should have a minimum of five(5) credits in WASC/GCE/SSCE including Mathematics and English.
- Applicants are advised to possess a means of identification.
- Applicant should is expected to have an NYSC discharge/exemption certificate.
Important Points To NoteInterested applicants should note the following points below:
- Application is free of charge.
- Applicant should apply only once.
- Applicants are advised to have scanned copies of their documents.
- Applicants are advised to meet the minimum requirements before applying.
Please note that NLRC recruitment 2020 is yet to commence so disregard any information that says otherwise as it is false.
How To ApplyInterested applicants should visit the National Lottery Regulatory Commission recruitment portal www.nlrc-gov.ng to register and apply also bookmark this page as it would be updated regularly.
Please subscribe to our mailing list and follow our social media pages so as to be informed or updated once we publish a new post or update this one.