NITDA Recruitment 2021/2022 Application Form Portal|www.nitda.gov.ng| Do you want to work with NITDA? The National Information Development Agency recruitment is yet to commence but this article would provide the requirements, how to apply, and other related information that would help our readers.
NITDA stands for National Information Technology Development Agency and it is a Federal government agency that started operation in 2001 and its role is to develop programs that cater for the running of ICT-related activities in the country. Its current Director-General is Kashifu Inuwa Abdullahi and its headquarters is located in FCT Abuja.
Is NITDA recruitment form out? This question has been asked by a lot of our followers who want to work with NITDA and before we proceed to provide the details, interested persons should note that only those who possess the requirements can apply also only those who follow the steps outlined in this article to apply would be shortlisted.
Requirements For NITDA Recruitment 2021/2022
- A BSc/HND/OND or any other recognized degree in a related discipline.
- A minimum of five(5) credits in WASC/SSCE/GCE including Mathematics and English.
- A means of identification.
Important Points To Note
Interested applicants should please note the following points below:
- The application is free of charge.
- Applicants can only apply once.
- Documents would be scanned and uploaded to the recruitment portal.
- Applicants should ensure that they apply before the specified deadline.
IS NITDA Currently Recruiting?
Presently, NITDA is currently not undergoing recruitment so disregard any information that says otherwise.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should follow the steps below to apply:
- Visit the NITDA recruitment portal www.nitda.gov.ng
- Read the requirements thoroughly
- Apply by following the specified steps
NITDA recruitment deadline is yet to be released but this article would be updated once the National Information Technology Development Agency recruitment deadline is announced.
Subscribe to our mailing list and follow our social media pages so as to be informed or updated once we publish a new post.