NITDA Recruitment Form Portal 2020|NITDA Recruitment Guide 2020| Do you want to apply for a position in NITDA? If yes, then this post would give you a detailed guide on how to apply for the upcoming NITDA recruitment.
NITDA stand for National Information Technology Development Agency and it is a Federal government agency that started operation in 2001 and it’s role is to develop programs that cater for the running of ICT related activities in the country. It’s current Director General is Kashifu Inuwa Abdullahi and it’s headquarters is located in FCT Abuja.
- Anambra State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2020
- Abia State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2020
- Adamawa State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2020
- TETFUND Recruitment Form Portal 2020
A lot of people have been asking questions related to NITDA Recruitment and we decided to take out time to answer a few questions and they are:
1. Is NITDA recruitment form out?
2. What are the requirements for NITDA Recruitment 2020?
3. When is NITDA Recruitment deadline?
If you have questions that fall into the category above then this post is for you.
Do you have what it takes to work with NITDA? If yes then make sure you read this post and take note of everything.
IMPORTANT POINTS TO NOTE
NITDA Recruitment is free Of charge.
Applicants can only apply once.
Documents would be scanned and uploaded to NITDA recruitment portal.
Read More: NAPTIP Recruitment Form Portal 2020
Requirements For NITDA Recruitment 2020/2021
1. Applicants should have a degree(Bsc/HND/OND) from a tertiary institution.
2. Applicant should have an O’level(WAEC/NECO/GCE) result.
3. Applicant should have a means of identification.
4. Applicants should have basic computing skills.
IS NITDA Currently Recruiting?
Presently, NITDA is currently not undergoing recruitment so disregard any information that says otherwise.
How To Apply For NITDA Recruitment 2020/2021
Applicants should visit NITDA recruitment portal nitda.gov.ng or bookmark this page because it would be updated once NITDA starts recruiting.
Please subscribe to our mailing list and follow our social media pages so as to be informed or updated once we publish a new post.