NIPOST Recruitment 2021/2022 Form Portal| www.nipost.gov.ng|Is NIPOST recruitment form out? The Nigerian Postal Service recruitment portal has been activated for recruitment however, the recruitment form is yet to be released but this article would provide information on the recruitment date, requirements, exam dates, and salaries
NIPOST as it may be required to have it. NIPOST stands for Nigerian Postal Service and it was established in the year 1987 and is 100% owned by the Federal Government. Unlike TCN NIPOST has several branches across the country and it currently employs more than 12,000 workers
Before applying, applicants must download the NIPOST recruitment form from the recruitment portal and fill it also note that the mode of application would be revealed on this article furthermore take note of the location you are applying for because NIPOST has different branches across the country.
Requirements For NIPOST Recruitment
All applicants should possess the following:
- A BSc/HND/OND/ND or any other recognized degree in a related discipline.
- A minimum of five(5) credits in WASC/SSCE/GCE including Mathematics and English language.
- Basic computing skills would have an added advantage.
- A means of identification.
Important Points To Note
Interested applicants should please take note of the following points below:
- The application is free of charge.
- Documents would be scanned and uploaded to the NIPOST recruitment portal.
- Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
- Applicants can only apply once
- Applicants should ensure that they apply before the deadline.
Is NIPOST Currently Recruiting?
NIPOST recruitment is not ongoing so disregard any information that says otherwise as it is false.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should visit the NIPOST recruitment portal www.nipost.gov.ng to apply for vacant positions also ensure that you bookmark this page as it would be updated regularly.
When Is NIPOST Recruitment Deadline
Currently, NIPOST is not undergoing recruitment so there is no deadline but when they publish a deadline, you would be notified
Please make sure you subscribe to our mailing list and follow our social media pages as it would be updated once recruitment starts.