NIPOST Recruitment Form Portal 2020/2021|www.nipost.gov.ng| Are you currently looking for job vacancies in Nipost or looking for how to work with NIPOST? If yes then In this article, I would give you a well detailed guide on NIPOST recruitment 2020.
Before we go to the requirements, we would give you a brief information on NIPOST as it may be required to have it. NIPOST stands for Nigerian Postal Service and it was established in the year 1987 and it is 100% owned by the Federal Government unlike TCN. NIPOST has several branches across the country and it currently employs more than 12,000 workers.
A lot of questions have been asked with regards to NIPOST recruitment and in this article, we would answer all the questions below
1. Is NIPOST currently undergoing recruitment?
2. What are the requirements for NIPOST recruitment?
3. How do I apply for NIPOST recruitment?
4. When is the deadline for NIPOST recruitment?
If your questions falls into any of the categories above, make sure read this post thoroughly as all the questions would be answered.
Read More: FERMA Recruitment Form Portal 2020/2021
Requirements For NIPOST Recruitment
1. Applicants should have a degree preferably a Bachelor’s degree or higher in a related field.
2. Applicants should have an O’level result that meets the NIPOST minimum requirement.
3. Applicants should have basic computing skills.
Applicants are advised to have original copies of their credentials as it may come in handy.
Important Points To Note
1. Application is free of charge.
2. Documents would be scanned and uploaded to NIPOST Recruitment portal.
3. Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
Is NIPOST Currently Recruiting?
NIPOST recruitment is not ongoing so disregard any information that say otherwise as it is false.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should visit Nipost recruitment portal www.nipost.gov.ng to apply and also make sure you bookmark this page as it would be updated once recruitment starts.
NIPOST Recruitment Deadline
Currently, NIPOST is not undergoing recruitment so there is no deadline but when they publish a deadline, you would be notified.
Please make sure you subscribe to our mailing list and follow our social media pages as it would be updated once recruitment starts.