NIPC Recruitment 2021/2022 Application Form Portal|www.nipc.gov.ng| Do you want to work with NIPC? This article would provide all the information needed on the Nigerian Investment Promotion Commission. NIPC recruitment is currently not ongoing but this post would guide you on how to apply, the requirements procedures, and other related information.
NIPC stands for Nigerian Investment Promotion Commission and it was established in 2004 and the aim was to coordinate promote and encourage investments in the Nigerian economy.
Multiple questions have been asked concerning the NIPC recruitment and this article would provide answers to all the questions so read on.
Only those who possess the requirements would be eligible to apply for the NIPC recruitment so ensure that you read the NIPC recruitment thoroughly.
Requirements For NIPC Recruitment
Interested applicants should please possess the following requirements below:
- A degree preferably a Bsc or higher in a related discipline and from a recognized institution.
- An O’level result that meets the minimum requirements.
- Knowledge of basic computer programs would have an added advantage.
- Good communication skills.
Important Points To Note
Interested applicants should please take note of the following points below:
- The application is free of charge.
- Documents would be scanned and uploaded to the recruitment portal.
- Applicants should have a well written resume.
- The application can only be done once.
Please note that NIPC recruitment 2021 is yet to commence so disregard any information that says otherwise as it is false.
How To Apply
Make sure you have your CV ready and the photocopies and original copies of your credentials and go to the NIPC recruitment portal www.nipc.gov.ng to apply and also bookmark this page as it would be updated once recruitment starts.
The deadline for the recruitment is yet to be announced because recruitment has not yet commenced
Please subscribe to our mailing list and follow our social media pages so as to be informed or updated once we publish a new post.