NIPC Recruitment Form Portal 2020/2021|www.nipc.gov.ng|In this article, I would give you a well detailed guide on NIPC recruitment 2020. Are you an unemployed graduate seeking fro employment opportunities in NIPC? If yes, then make sure you take this guide seriously as we would answer all your questions thoroughly.
NIPC stands for Nigerian Investment Promotion Commission and it was established in 2004 and the aim was to coordinate promote and encourage investments in the Nigerian economy.
Multiple questions have been asked by our followers concerning NIPC recruitment 2020 and it led to us publishing a post like this that would answer the questions below.
1. Is NIPC currently recruiting?
2. What are the requirements for NIPC recruitment?
3. How do I apply for NIPC recruitment?
4. When would NIPC recruitment commence?
5. Is NIPC recruitment form out for 2020?
The following above are just samples of questions we have been receiving from our followers and in this article, we would answer all of them thoroughly so make sure you read and share this post.
Requirements For NIPC Recruitment 2020
1. Applicant should have a degree(Bsc/HND/OND) from a recognized tertiary institution and in a related field.
2. Applicant should have an O’level result that meets the minimum requirements.
3. Applicant should have a knowledge of basic computer software’s.
4. Applicant should have good communication skills.
5. Applicant should be fluent in speaking and writing English language.
Please note that NIPC recruitment 2020 is yet to commence so disregard any information that say otherwise as it is false.
How To Apply
Make sure you have your CV ready and the photocopies and original copies of your credentials and go to NIPC recruitment form portal www.nipc.gov.ng to apply and also bookmark this page as it would be updated once recruitment starts.
Please subscribe to our mailing list and follow our social media pages so as to be informed or updated once we publish a new post.